EMC VMAX 200K mission-critical storage systems take performance, availability, and agility to cloud scale. You’ll benefit from the VMAX3 architecture, which offers you new levels of performance and performance density. And now the industry’s leading Tier 1 array is also a data services platform for provisioning and managing mainframe, embedded file services, backup, and other rich data services.
EMC VMAX3 arrays let you provision storage virtually and set your service level objective with 1 click. Select SLOs for resources within your VMAX 200K, or via FAST.X to external storage including EMC XtremIO, VNX or third party storage. You’re on your way to automating, modernizing, and converging your data center infrastructure.
Select the EMC VMAX 200K storage array that best suits your block and file or mainframe workloads, with hybrid storage and the amount of flash you need. With the versatility of VMAX storage, you can easily consolidate thousands of mixed workloads and even deploy a hybrid cloud architecture.
- Deliver performance and reliability for Tier 1 workloads as well as enterprise data services
- Save by consolidating thousands of mixed workloads: block, file and mainframe
- Scale up to 4 VMAX3 engines with up to 32 CPU cores per engine
- Optimize performance density with 720 drives per rack and up to 128 front-end ports
- Add FAST.X to virtualize external arrays behind VMAX3 and take advantage of its advanced data services
- Back up directly to an EMC Data Domain system using optional ProtectPoint software
- Ensure 99.9999% uptime with always-on availability
- Secure data with optional data at rest encryption