ViPR SRM is storage management software that increases visibility and control through multivendor capacity, performance, health and configuration analysis for traditional and software-defined storage environments.
ViPR SRM provides detailed relationship and topology views from virtual or physical hosts down through the storage infrastructure. It increases visibility into storage dependencies across virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, AIX-VIO, VPLEX, IBM SVC, and ViPR Controller. It allows storage teams to analyze historical performance trends across the data path to understand the impact traditional and software-defined storage have on applications.
ViPR SRM dashboards show block, file, and object capacity utilization and consumption trends to quickly spot where and how capacity is used and when more will be required. It continuously validates compliance with design best practices and the EMC Support Matrix to ensure the environment is always configured right to meet service level requirements.
Armed with this information, you can now assure SLAs while improving productivity and optimizing storage investments to reduce costs.
- Storage capacity reporting for EMC and multivendor storage environments
- End-to-end data path visualization and performance analysis
- Agentless discovery
- Continuous configuration validation of design best practices and the EMC Support Matrix
- Custom, multitenant, multi-site, mobile-access dashboards and reports
- Support for EMC ViPR Controller