Optimize performance and diagnose issues across physical storage and virtual machines with EMC Storage Analytics (ESA). This software lets you extend VMware vRealize Operations analytics to supported EMC storage platforms.
Out-of-the box custom visualizations and health indicators (badges) help you quickly deploy EMC infrastructure support within vRealize Operations Manager.
Dashboards, heat maps, and other visual tools provide deep visibility into your EMC infrastructure. Actionable capacity and performance analysis help you troubleshoot, identify, and act on issues fast. Whether you are a storage administrator or a VMware administrator, you can get the view you need.
- Helps you maintain service levels proactively
- Integrates EMC Storage Analytics with VMware vRealize Operations
- Supports Microsoft Hyper-V on VNX and VNXe platforms using System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Supported on EMC Unity, Avamar, VNX, VNXe3200, VMAX, VMAX3, VMAX All Flash, Isilon, RecoverPoint for Virtual Machines, ScaleIO, VPLEX, and XtremIO systems
- Shows dependencies: end-to-end topology mapping from virtual machines to disk drives
- Supplies rich storage analytics, including statistics for EMC FAST Cache and FAST VP
- Includes customizable dashboards: see symptoms, alerts, and recommendations through VMware vRealize Operations interface and EMC Unisphere
Looking for EMC Storage Analytics for VNX? It’s now part of EMC Storage Analytics.