Get ready to deliver IT as a service (ITaaS) with EMC Service Catalog Strategy and Design. This advisory service enables you to develop and manage a standardized IT service catalog.
Experts from EMC Global Services help you simplify the services you deliver and align them with the business. Choose EMC Service Catalog Strategy and Design to help accelerate your IT transformation.
Services are defined in terms familiar to your business consumers. You’ll be prepared to provide those services through a user-friendly, unified IT service portal. Service catalogs bring together internally and externally sourced technologies and services that may include:
- End-user services — PC/phone/device procurement, application access, and credit card
- Infrastructure services — network, computing, storage, and backup
- Application services — test/development, CRM, business intelligence, and collaboration
Key features of EMC Service Catalog Strategy and Design:
- Collects requirements regarding business and IT needs
- Defines technical requirements, service levels, and financials of the services
- Establishes IT service blueprints and reference architectures
- Defines service level objectives (SLOs)