Choose EMC Isilon NL410 Nearline Storage and reduce the cost to store aging data assets while you provide near-primary accessibility. Using Isilon NL410 for nearline data archiving lets you quickly implement a highly efficient solution with robust data protection and security.
Keep pace with growing archive needs. You can expand the storage capacity of the Isilon NL410 up to 30 PB in a single cluster. And no matter how much storage capacity you add, Isilon scale-out NAS stays easy to manage.
Combine your Isilon NL410 with other Isilon platforms in a single cluster to create a data lake foundation. Automated, policy-based storage tiering lets you manage data easily and further optimize your storage resources.
You can purchase EMC Isilon NL410 storage by the node. Or choose preconfigured Isilon NL410 storage for fast, simple deployment:
- 108 TB: 3-node Isilon NL410 cluster
- 216 TB: 3-node Isilon NL410 cluster
- 540 TB: 5-node Isilon NL410 cluster
- 1.0 PB: 5-node Isilon NL410 cluster
- Includes 36 drives per node in a 4U chassis with choice of HDD and SSD drive options
- Scales from 108 TB in a 3-node cluster to 30 PB in a 144-node cluster
- Simplifies management with EMC Isilon OneFS single file system, single volume architecture
- Secures data with options including data encryption with self-encrypting drives (SEDs), file system auditing, role-based access control (RBAC), and write once-read many (WORM) data protection
- Optimizes resources with policy-based, automated storage tiering and data deduplication options
- Enables data lake foundation with multiprotocol support